Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Outfit Today: Cozy Christmas

So today I am posting an outfit that I wore right before Christmas but seeing as how it has been insane around our house and with our vacation up to the cabin I haven't gotten around to sharing it. I am a huge lover of stripes! All shapes, sizes, widths, and colors. I love them on my clothes and in my house, or pretty much anywhere else you can think of. I have no idea why I love them so much but it's just one of those weird Marci things.....haha I have quite a few of those! With it Christmas time, I wear a lot of red in December. What other color would you think when you know Santa is coming? This outfit is super comfy and cozy and will be worn again for sure! Since we are here in AZ, our winters aren't typical for most of the country. Here in Gilbert all you have to do during most of the winter is throw on a light layer over your outfit and you're ready to go! I love cardigans and think you can wear them with just about any outfit. This one I actually bought while I was prego with Asher because it's so long and I needed one that could cover my growing belly......and booty! It was perfect and I love the crisp white with the gold accents on the buttons. Now lets talk about the boots. I'm dying over them! I got them from my hubby last Christmas and wear them ALL THE TIME. They are Steve Madden and even though almost everyone I know has them {because they are so fabulous of course} I don't care, I think they work with my wardrobe perfectly. What kind of boots are your favorite?



Feeling the Old Hollywood Glamour vibe


Cozy time



These are my beauties


Love my layered necklace!

Sunglasses: Elizabeth and James from Nordstrom
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Watch: Michael Kors from Nordstrom
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

Here is a sneak peek from our trip to the cabin! There are so many I will have to do a whole other post just about our fun 3 day weekend and my adorable little man!


His new favorite toys are kitchen utensils!



My happy boy with grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment