Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vegas Detox

I am super stoked! We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow yayyyyyyyyy! Do you want to know what's even better? We are going to Vegas for free. That's right, you heard me, F-R-E-E free! JD's work is taking the top salesmen on each team and their managers as a thank you for being so awesome and everyone gets a +1. Thankfully, I am a great wife so JD is taking me. Hehe like he would take anyone else. So, we will be gone all weekend and they are getting a huge party bus that will be stocked with all kinds of drinks and TV's to drive us up there and back. They will also be paying for our hotel room and giving us $200 in spending cash. I know it's not winning the lottery but in my life, a free trip to Vegas is pretty damn close! We are also super excited because a bunch of my cousins from California and Pennsylvania, as well as JD's brother from Chicago will be there this weekend too! Major score for us on this trip......how can it get any better?
So with all the craziness that will ensuing soon, I know that my eating healthy will fly right out the window. I mean who sticks to their diet when they are extremely hung over? NOBODY that's who! In preparation for our return home, I have already planned out our week of healthy eating to detox our bodies from Vegas. Here are 7 super yummy AND healthy dinners we can nosh on every night. Happy Thursday everyone and I hope your weekend will be as fabulous as ours will be! Pics to come soon. An early sorry to JD's coworkers, this time what happens in Vegas won't be staying in Vegas!


Hoisin glazed shrimp with cucumber salad


Pesto pasta with edamame and almonds 
Healthy steak and pepper tacos


Yummy Cashew Chicken


Caesar steak sandwich! I'm extremely excited for this one and we will use only whole wheat carbs for all of these recipes


Gluten free creamy garlic pasta with shrimp and veggies


Chicken, black bean, corn, and avocado salad. We will be putting ours into lettuce wraps!

Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment