Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Wish List

I know this is a little late but here is my Christmas List! I didn't ask for too much this year because I had my big splurge item that I am crossing my fingers for. What you may ask is my splurge item? These babies!!!!


They are Christian Louboutin Maggie Cap Toe Pumps, could you die? I don't think i will ever take them off if I unwrap these gems on Sunday! I saw them at Barneys and knew it was love at first sight!

I was also seriously considering getting my lips done as a Christmas gift but decided to put it on hold for awhile {one day I will get them done.....I have been wanting to for about 8 years!} I also wanted to buy and new queen bed for our guest bedroom, but seeing as we have only had people stay with us three times I think the one we have is fine for now. The rest of my wish list is mostly for my wardrobe.....I wonder what I am going to get?
Seriously die for these Elizabeth and James sunnies {I want them in black, duh}


One of my clients told me about this book and couldn't stop raving about it


This dress from ASOS

This dress from ASOS

A white basket for my pink beach cruiser! 


Ok so I wanted this Large Runway Michael Kors watch until I heard that the brown color on it wears off the longer you wear it! Are they for real? Why would I want a half brown watch?


So I told my mom that "ASHER" needed a new place to store all his new toys that he is going to be getting but I'm not sure if she will get one for Christmas or his Birthday in two weeks so we will see. Also, I told her initially to get a black one but I am obsessed with this four drawer white one from Z Gallerie

I didn't ask for this for Xmas but I swoon over this artwork every time I see it! This baby is from Z Gallerie as well


Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment