Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Saturday, December 3, 2011

X-mas Pictures

Yay we got our CD of the photo sessions we had a few weeks ago and they are so cute! My little nugget is seriously the happiest, cutest, most smiley baby in the whole wide world. I love his little face and all the faces he makes while trying to show off for people. I already ordered our Christmas cards last night with my absolute favorite pic from that day but Im not going to show you that one.....sorry it's a surprise! Here are few of my adorable boys and I. Thanks Jasmine Amber Photography, you're awesome!


Obsessed with him!



The LOVE of our lives



Such a happy baby



Nothing beats a momma's love


One of my absolute favs!


The "Asher" face


I love his little smirk! It's like he is thinking "ya, you know I'm cute"



Love our little family of 3




He's perfection



Giving daddy kisses


My happy boy


The apple of our eyes

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Cutest pictures ever! Love them! Love the "Asher face"

    ReplyDelete