Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year

I am seriously giddy with happiness! I mean can it be.....Christmas is less then a week away? 5 days until Christmas Eve? I think I have died and gone to heaven! Our tree is decorated, the lights are up, and we receive Christmas cards daily from our fabulous family and friends. I have a permanent smile on my face for a month straight and my husband {every year} thinks a few of my screws are loose. I found a new craft on Pinterest that I knew would go perfectly in my house. It is super easy and all you need is a pair of scissors, tape, Christmas ribbon {thick}, wooden clothes pins, and your fav Xmas cards. I hope you think it's as cute as I do!

Ribbon Christmas Card Holder


I love how this displays my cards so beautifully and right in the middle of our kitchen so we can look at them all day long!


Here is the candy cane ribbon I used. You just tape the ribbon over the top and bottom of your cabinets. I did one on the two cabinets on either side of our microwave so that they were centered in the middle of our kitchen


This is our Christmas card! Aren't we a cute family? {I pretty bias} As you can see here I used two clothes pins to attach each end of the Xmas cards to the ribbon and you're done!!!! Super easy


This is my entire families Christmas picture

No comments:

Post a Comment