Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

His First

I found this amazing picture on Pinterest that literally made me start to cry a little. It is everything that sums up my everyday life and all the love that I have for my little man. He is perfection and no one will ever be good enough for him. I know I will be one of those mom's who is crazy and doesn't want him dating because then he might fall in love and leave his momma. I tell Jd everyday that Asher can live with us till the day he dies and if he never meets a woman I will be the happiest person in the world! {Not really I do want him to fall in love but can't they both just live with me then?} He is my baby and my everything. No matter how old he gets I will want to snuggle his beautiful face at all times. His kisses make my heart melt and when he says "mom" {that's right no mama in our house} my day is perfect. Everyday with Asher is like another day in heaven. I am the luckiest mommy in the world and thank God everyday that he has blessed me with this angel that he sent me. Asher James Corlis, I will never love anyone else more then you and those chubby cheeks!



Coolest kid on the block


He is the reason I wake up in the morning


Checking out the duckies


I smile everyday I see him!

Thank you Asher for everything you are and everything you aren't. I wouldn't change one thing about you. I can't say it enough.....You are perfect to me.

Love, 
Your Mommy

5 comments:

  1. I understand perfectly. that is the same way we feel about JD. that is how every mother should feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crying! Marci I have an idea. When Lucy and Asher get married we can buy a whole street of houses and live next to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, Jd will always love his momma!
    Karen, we need for Asher and Lucy to live in one house and we will each have a house on either side of theirs! Then we can all be family and neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that wierd that this kinda made me teary? lol Very sweet Marci!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Marci! I'm in! We can take turns making dinner for them every night... AND OH MY GOSH. When they have a baby! OH MY GOSH. I can't even tell you how a-mah-zing that baby would be! YAH, let's plan on this. They will be okay with it. I just asked Lucy and she said YES, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete