Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Xmas Party Extravaganza!

Well, the wait is over. I am ready to post the pics of my WINNING ugly sweater look! Yes you heard right, I won the best woman's ugly sweater look of the evening. I must say that I wasn't surprised seeing as how I told you all here about how I was almost positive my horrific outfit {courtesy of my mom} could not be beat. Also, I won the best treat! All of the ladies attending the party were supposed to bring a dessert made by them which would be tasted and judged. I mean I go big or I go home, I went to win and I took home both W's! Here some pics from our fabulously ugly {and tasty} party!


Snack table for contest


My amazing cookies!


We love fun times with friends


Love me some Cody!


Our ugly sweater outfits


Yup that's the winner right there


The ladies doing jello shots!


Duh winning!

Here is the recipe for my winning cookies, enjoy

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies:


2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 oz bag chocolate chips
1 pkg. Oreo cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined.  Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.  Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.  Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.  Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie.  Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is enclosed with dough.  Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE cookies.
{I did not use the whole bag of chocolate chips because I felt there would be too many but feel free to go choco wild!}

No comments:

Post a Comment