Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Inspiration

With the holidays approaching all the parties we have to go to has got me thinking.....what am I going to wear?! Yes yes this is the age old question that puzzles every woman as she makes her weekend plans.  Do I go for warm and comfy or sexy and sparkly {which will undoubtedly leave me sniffling}? I have an idea....how about a little of both. Some days sweaters and boots are a perfect match, others sequins and stilettos make me drool. I have decided my winter will be filled with an ideal mash-up of both. Yum Yum I can't wait to throw together these gorgeous creations!!!


Girlie meets sexy {and all the black is a definite plus in my book}


Dressy and fun


Comfy sweater + showy legs = hot



Always love me a leopard print with a pair of fab boots


Can you say Christmas party?



Hot pink attack!


Leather and sparkles make me tingle :)

Pics Via


No comments:

Post a Comment