Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You Choose

So it's time for my next hair tutorial! I did my first one here on a braided bun. I have been asked by quite a few people since then to do another one so why not? What type of hair style are all of you wanting to see? I am thinking about upcoming events and how I will be styling my hair for my sister's bday party, Christmas, New Years, Asher's bday, our trip to Vegas, etc. I will be needing tons of hair styles to spice up my look. Here are some that I am wanting to try out but it's up to all of you out there in blogging land on what YOU want to see. Let me know which one is your fav or another style of your own choosing! Remember, you need to comment on my BLOG for your vote to count! Happy voting everyone :)

Style #1:


Style #2:


Style #3:


Style #5:


Style #6:


Another look at #6:


Style #7:


Pics Via

4 comments:

  1. Alright ladies, it looks like the votes are in and the obvious winner is #7! A tutorial will be coming soon, thanks for your comments and letting me know what you love best!

    ReplyDelete