Menu

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
line950

Friday, December 9, 2011

Wall Art

I have a distinct love of photographs. Any and all types. I have grown up with photos all over our homes in every type of picture frame, on every type of wall and surface. I love art hanging, sitting, standing, sometimes dare I say, floating {or at least looking like it in glass boxes.} No matter what the style I am always looking for new and interesting ways to display our photos and artwork. What is better then seein smiling faces of the ones you love around all the time in all areas of your home? Here are some ideas I love right now and some very interesting art pieces I would LOVE to get my hands on, enjoy and happy start to your weekend!


A fantastic wall of all things framed and art!


I am absolutely OB-SESS-ED with this Chicago artwork! When we buy a new house this will the first purchase I make. Seriously in love with Chicago and this piece


Clean and classic


Such an adorable way to showcase your child's art!


Looking for a use for that large staircase wall?


Love the canvases! 



Eclectic look = Fabulous


How can you not want to do this in your closet?


I would do this if I ever have more then one babe!


Three rows of shelves on one wall


Love the colors, love the lines


Dying over this artwork!!!


Great use of a small space


Asher's art will be my prized possessions! 

Pics Via

No comments:

Post a Comment